Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Pete Spratt

Votes: 5 71.4%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pete Spratt got to replace Jeremy Jackson! Why you say? Because he won the coin toss! Its things like this that make you wonder why Team No Love is getting their a$$e$ handed to them! If you were a member of team No Love and actually had a "discussion" on who should come back, who would you pick and why?

·
Registered
222 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
What I wanna know is why they didn't fight for it!!:dunno: That woulda been the best way to decide.

That totally makes sense, if they were eliminated once, they should have to fight and win to get back in.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
MMA freak said:
Pete Spratt has blown too many chances, turning down a title shot against Hughes and losing to Lytle. But since Clementi lost to Shonie Carter my opinions have changed rapidly.

Dude losing to Shonie Carter isn't that bad. Matt Serra lost to him too and everyone thinks Serra is god for some stupid reason. Losing to Matt Serra is more of a loss than losing to Shonie Carter. It sounds dumb but it's true. Clementi is clearly the more worthy choice to come back because he at least lasted 3 rounds (or was it 2 I can't remember?). Regardless he looked like a much better fighter compared to Spratt, therefore he should have gotten picked. They shouldn't have been pussies about it and they should have just been honest and just picked Clementi, since they didn't fight for it. And you're right Pete Spratt has blown too many chances which is another reason they should have picked Clementi. The coin toss was a stupid choice if I was there I woulda stepped out and said Clementi needs to be the one to come back because he is clearly the better fighter and has the better chance to win the contest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.