1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
sureeeeeeee

Mr. Bungle said:
Yeah, for your "girlfriend"...

right ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
669 Posts

lol sorta the same thing.

btw that ass was superb.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok wow, 4 posts and no answers?

I'd post pics but too many of you are sarcastic pricks :laugh:

find me a link boys! or no pictars!!! :cheeky4:

·
Registered
542 Posts
SlammedSL1 said:
Where can I find the shorts the ring girls wear?

I want my girlfriend to have a pair :laugh:

They are sooo amazing! I think her ass would suit them well
OhHHHHHH, Lord have mercy!!!!!!!! Them Booty Shorts ... also my girlfriend gets mad whenever that Xyience commercial comes on with the girl who begins by sitting on the chair and opens the can ..lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
Slick_Fugitive said:
OhHHHHHH, Lord have mercy!!!!!!!! Them Booty Shorts ... also my girlfriend gets mad whenever that Xyience commercial comes on with the girl who begins by sitting on the chair and opens the can ..lol
Dude my wife changes the station when the commercial comes on.

·
Registered
224 Posts
SlammedSL1 said:
Where can I find the shorts the ring girls wear?

I want my girlfriend to have a pair :laugh:

They are sooo amazing! I think her ass would suit them well
so when your taking a picture of yourself modeling the shorts, make sure to shave your legs...:laugh:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
...SlammedSL1...you can order Octagon girl shorts through the UFC store online. The Octagon/Pride girls look soooooooooooo fine. I think getting a pair for your woman is great...I did, and when she puts them on late at night for me...OMG...totally hot! I instantly get her in a Rear Naked Choke....lol! Peace

·
Registered
669 Posts
haha ya ok, to bad its with one of those shitty film camera's that use's AAA batterys.

And btw i dont have a sister or a brother. I dated her my senior year of high school 3 years ago and broke up with her that summer so the picture is about 2 years old or so, but hey if your goin to try and clown me for posten a pic of my ex gf in some booty shorts thats fine i really dont care because while your maken love to rosey plamer i was ball deep in her. GG nub.

Reactions: cabby
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.