Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is restrictions for fighters dating the ring girls because ive never seen a fighter together with a fighter. Is it like in the NFL where they prohibit it. Because if I was a Fighter i would be trying to get with one of the ring girls.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
I could see how fraternizing within the organization would be looked down upon, but it's probably not prohibited.

:dunno:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Squeetard said:
I am a fighter and I'm really too busy with the guy in the cage with me too even think about the ring girl.
Im not talking about when youre in the cage im talking about when they are sitting ringside. When they aint fighting.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Squeetard said:
And you are in the training room getting ready for your fight?
Hey I was asking if fighters are checking the girls out I was just asking if they are allowed to get with the ring girls dont get all bent out of shape.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exactly, you know they like watching the fights so the fighters must catch their eyes. And all three ring girls are hot. I would try to get with any of them instead of Jenna Jameson like Tito did.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.