Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
If I ever had credits I'd have bet on Rivera too. Quarry is too much of a stiff slugger to handle Rivera.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
ditto, I bet on him too. Only 3000, but it was still the second highest bet on him. :p

Nate hasn't really done anything great since getting his title shot vs. Rich. No idea where those ridiculous odds came from.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
ditto, I bet on him too. Only 3000, but it was still the second highest bet on him. :p

Nate hasn't really done anything great since getting his title shot vs. Rich. No idea where those ridiculous odds came from.
agreed, plus he looked like he was in the worst shape of his fighting career. he's usually shredded. last night he looked quite a bit smaller than usual and pretty soft as well. i didn't realise until last night he was 38, maybe age is beginning to catch up to him.

rivera on the other hand didn't look too bad at all. threw some lovely straight rights, and they kept landing. only bad thing about rivera is he looked gassed going into the second round.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Rivera shouting 'what?' repeatedly during his post fight interview with Rogan was hilarious.

And to the OP, I bet on Rivera :thumb02:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts