Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Yeah, the whole interview was awesome. Basically two guys who know the game enjoying themselves and talking about martial arts and commentary.

I agree with general sentiment that Schiavelli expressed. Basically, every day that passes is another day in the favour of Brock Lesnar. He hasn't hit his prime yet and is still learning. Fedor is at or just past his prime and doesn't seem to be getting any better.

I also agree with Joe, its a hard fight to call, but you have to believe that if Brock gets Fedor in a tough position it would be really 'interesting'.

·
Registered
556 Posts
found little bit fucked up that they called Fedor fat... guy is not ripped but definitely not fat

As for Brock getting better everyday - he is going to stop getting better at one point, there's a limit on how good you can be if there was no limit it would be just a matter of who trains longer.

some cool shit though

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Brock is simply not improving a rate that i think he will be longterm sustainable at the top.

he is too old and too stuck in his ways.

i dont think we will see the day when Brock has real standup or an arsenal of weapons besides the big TD and GnP.

He is overrated. bigtime.

a one trick pony that happens to have the best trick in the game.

If you dont have elite TDD, that one trick will crush you.

it doesnt mean he sucks. it just means i dont think he will ever be close to as well rounded as Fedor is now.

he isnt 25.

his style is so dependent on his physical advantage... as his body breaks down with age i fear he doesnt have the skills to overcome that like some1 like Randy has done for so long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.