Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
His explination for the origins of Brock lesnar has to be the funniest thing i have ever heard...i wont spoil it for you guys:D

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
LOL! OMG! I laughed my ass off... Ok time to breath....

Wow those Brock Lesnar comments made me cough up a lung.... "We would be Lesnars bitches, and have a collar tied around us in his front yard hoping he doesn't get pissed today..." LOL,

He really can paint a Fecking hilarious picture in your head...

God i love Joe, and he was High as Hell! Look at his eyes! Go Joe my fellow pot smoker!:smoke01:

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
I love Joe's high rambles lol but this guy knows what he says. I have mad respect for Joe

"If this was a thousand years ago and brock beat you...He would have on a collar on a chain in his front yard"

BWAHAHAHAHAHa

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow i didnt know roegan was such a stoner...is there anything about drugs this dude doesnt know about?:D

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
The willy wanka golden ticket to god??? HAHAHAHA

Just got done watching the whole 1:37 ish video wow I have to go to his forum I follow him on twitter already but this was crazy lol I LOVE his out look on everything. A truly unique person lol

·
Psychedelic
891 Posts
The willy wanka golden ticket to god??? HAHAHAHA

Just got done watching the whole 1:37 ish video wow I have to go to his forum I follow him on twitter already but this was crazy lol I LOVE his out look on everything. A truly unique person lol
He makes me want to do DMT lol! But maaaaaybie, just maybie he puts too much trust in phsycadelica to solve the worlds problems.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Lol SO DO I!!!! I would be very careful with DMT because I have some fucked up dreams lol ....And I think the world leaders should all get together and smoke some pot...but thats just me lol I wouldnt want for them to all trip on some shrooms tho lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.