• Rogers

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can see alot of fans are impressed with rogers. With that said who takes this fight if it ever happened?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I still think a pissed off Lesnar can beat anyone, including Fedor.

I've never seen anyone man handle Mir like that, and Mir could easily beat Rogers if he didnt try to stand and trade with him.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Not even close. I wasn't impressed with Rogers at all last night. Lesnar might just knock him out like Fedor did with the way Rogers carries his hands so low. Lesnar would take him down and it wouldn't be long until the fight would be stopped.

·
Registered
773 Posts
why would lesnar make quick work of rogers? The same guy that couldnt even finish heath herring who is wheey past his sell by date???

·
Registered
55 Posts
why would lesnar make quick work of rogers? The same guy that couldnt even finish heath herring who is wheey past his sell by date???
maybe you didnt see the same fight i did, cause the fight i seen, lesnar wasnt trying to ko herring, he was punishing him for his prefight mouth. lesnar beat on herring like a little bitch round after round and herring could do absolutey nothing about it.

at the end of the fight i dont remember seeing herring running his mouth like rodgers did last night after fedor clocked him. lol

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
maybe you didnt see the same fight i did, cause the fight i seen, lesnar wasnt trying to ko herring, he was punishing him for his prefight mouth. lesnar beat on herring like a little bitch round after round and herring could do absolutey nothing about it.

at the end of the fight i dont remember seeing herring running his mouth like rodgers did last night after fedor clocked him. lol
very nice point:thumbsup:

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Rogers would KO Lesnar. I'd give Rogers the edge in experience and standup.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Lol will laugh my face off when carwin KO's lesnar so alot of ppl can STFU. Lesnar seems to want to punish alot of ppl ...yawn

·
Registered
608 Posts
Anyone who is gonna ko Lesnar has to do it with 1 punch cuz as soon as Lesnar is dazed he is gonna take the guy down, regain his composure, and blast the hell out of him with that right hand until the ref jumps in

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Anyone who is gonna ko Lesnar has to do it with 1 punch cuz as soon as Lesnar is dazed he is gonna take the guy down, regain his composure, and blast the hell out of him with that right hand until the ref jumps in
This hasn't been proven. He's only fought 5 times, we still don't know how solid his chin is.

·
Registered
773 Posts
better start thinking now about how you're gonna respond when Lesnar beats carwin.
not if carwin (as shit as he is) lands one on his chin. It'd be nearly as laughable as wehn lesnar tried to stand up with mir got kneed in the face and took it to the ground....Lesnar can run as long as he likes but he can delay his fight with carwin because he's got a cold but he's gonna run into velasquez, dos santos minotauro at some point.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Brock Lesnar's Professional Record

07/11/2009 Frank Mir UFC 100

08/09/2008 Heath Herring UFC 87: Seek & Destroy

11/15/2008 Randy Couture UFC 91: Couture vs. Lesnar

07/11/2009 Frank Mir UFC 100

Of these, who is it that carwin is favored over?

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
Lesnar would TOOL Rogers. Rogers can't stop Brocks takedown, and that is prettymuch all it would take.

I think Brocks chin is fine, the fact that people only have that 5 seconds of offense from Mir 2 to prove some unproven point, shows that people are really jumping the gun on what they know about Lesnar. Mir is a HW, he hit Lesnar with all he had, and it barely phased him, seeing as he took control immediately. So his chin appears to be far from glass.

Look at Rashads early fights and look at him now, Lesnar is going to continue to develop and get better, and the world would be a better place if people didn't waste their times hating, when they could be enjoying watching the beast fight, win or lose.

·
Registered
520 Posts

Double Agreed, very nice points.

Also, Herring is a tough sob, and no we didn't see Lesnar KO him, but we did see him punch him so hard he did a backflip. And what was the deal with Rogers man, I thought he was really disrespectful after the fight, especially after all the praise Fedor gave him. He was trying to stare him down and everything after he just got KTFO! what an idiot

1 - 20 of 33 Posts