Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

At the 6:45 mark, Chiappetti talks about multiple rumors going around that Hendo is injured. I hope it some kind of psyche game someone is playing and not true.

·
Registered
407 Posts
that would suckkkkkkkkkkk:sarcastic12:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
King Mo should be a salesman, his false bravado and big mouth has managed to deceive all these so call analysts that he actually has skill..What did any of these ppl see in Mo's previous fights that leads them to believe he will beat mousasi? :confused05:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
This makes me wonder if Hendo wasn't 100% going into the fight last night. He looked horrible, so it wouldn't surprise me if he had some kind of back injury.

·
Registered
299 Posts
King Mo should be a salesman, his false bravado and big mouth has managed to deceive all these so call analysts that he actually has skill..What did any of these ppl see in Mo's previous fights that leads them to believe he will beat mousasi? :confused05:
Hmmm... guess you were wrong.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Whether he was hurt or not, I think the lay off hurt Dan, he hadn't fought since UFC 100 that was in July, that's a long time to sit around when you're 40.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
What did any of these ppl see in Mo's previous fights that leads them to believe he will beat mousasi? :confused05:
I guess good enough wrestling to beat him maybe??? Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts