Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the rumored cards for OrtizShamrock3 I herd a few things about kalid and Ross being on the card(not fighting eachother) but thats about it. What other ones are there?

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
-Tito Ortiz (#7 Light Heavyweight in the world)* vs. Ken Shamrock
-Nathan Marquardt (#8 Middleweight)* vs. Thales Leites (could happen at UFC 64 instead)
-Matt Hamill vs. Seth Petruzelli
-Josh Burkman vs. TBA
-Kendall Grove vs. TBA

·
Registered
129 Posts
no doubt!

·
Registered
669 Posts
yes, usually they have about 4 fights that are called "main card" fight and they are normally shown, but if they have other fights that usually get stopped quick and not all the main card fights go the whole length they'll fit in the other fights.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Alex_DeLarge said:
Kind of?

Crappy card for a crappy main event, would make sense to me.

Better than any of those Pride or K-1 free television events don't you think? :D

Also just because it looks weak on paper doesn't mean all the fights will end that way.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Who knows, Tito and Ken could end up having a three round war and a fight of the year!!!1

..Not likely, I'm just trying to pump everyone up for the FREE show we're getting.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
putmeonhold said:
Tim Sylvia vs. Andrei Arlovski III should've been "free"
No doubt, that was the boringest fight ever and in the post fight Tim Silvia said something to the extent of "I dont think anyone should doubt my skills after seeing that preformance." What a laugh he needs a wakeup call badly.

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
MMA1990 said:
No doubt, that was the boringest fight ever and in the post fight Tim Silvia said something to the extent of "I dont think anyone should doubt my skills after seeing that preformance." What a laugh he needs a wakeup call badly.
Maybe Dana will make a fourth match between these two on live televison. Sylvia has been making claims that he was going to make the heavyweight division exciting again. He said this after Bitter Rivals when he was venting about how much hype went into Ortiz/Shamrock 2 and very little went into his fight. After that fight with AA, Sylvia should stop talking if he can't back up what he says.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts