Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
Rumors circling about fighting Sean Gannon, but after his last fight I doubt they would bring The Cannon back lol......Tank should fight Ken-Sham and it should be both of their last matches
yea I still think a seaseon Vets division would be a great idea... Plus I think Ken should be able to take tank as long as he avoids tanks punches.. I wonder if tank ever bothered to get any real skills?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Tank was supposed to be fighting Amokrane "Kiane" Sabet at the last Cage Rage, but Kiane got injured and had to pull out. They're trying to reschedule the fight for September, I think.

·
Registered
561 Posts
putmeonhold said:
I've heard through the grape vine about a possible Tank Abbot comeback. sIs there any validity in this, or am I just on crack to think he's comming back??
I doubt it, they already brought him back once, he lost by submission to Kimo and Frank Mir, then TKOed by Cabbage, to bring him back would just have the same results. As much as I love to see Tank smash his fist into someone's face, I seriously doubt they will bring him back. He just doesnt have what it takes to compete in the big show anymore, he has been passed up.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
if shamrock faught at his real weight at like 220, he'd kill tank..id love to see that fight..it would be pretty good..shamrock would win via armbar round 2

·
Registered
669 Posts
What a terrible Rumor lol

Tanks carrier has become a joke.

To watch him fight is to watch me fight someone like matt hughes.

He isn't MMA he's street fight.

Every time i watch him he's getting his ass submited or getting TKO'd by someone.

Although i have said all this, i agree id like to see Shamrock vs Tank.
Just so Shamrock can retire after his lopsided win and makes his hall of fame look more legit.

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
If they have Shamrock vs Tank story line, they will need to add more to it, loser retires, loser weds owners daughter, dies, comes back to life, fights and wins belt...

This is not wrestling, they should quit while ahead. :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
Well honestly i think the only reason tank's still fighting is
A- keep himself out of trouble
B- He needs the money because i doubt he's made that much money in the past fights he's won.

So..ya thats my logic

Shamrock just wants to win a big fight and retire, thats my opinion on him.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Spit206Fire said:
Well honestly i think the only reason tank's still fighting is
A- keep himself out of trouble
B- He needs the money because i doubt he's made that much money in the past fights he's won.

So..ya thats my logic

Shamrock just wants to win a big fight and retire, thats my opinion on him.
i dont see why you would be wrong about that lol sounds good to me

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Tank is entertaining at least.

I would much rather pay to see Tank throw bombs then some of the heavyweight fights I've seen recently. Tank vs. Shamrock would be great and Tank would take off his head. Shamrock hasn't dodged a punch in 3 years and we all know what happens if Tank catches you with one of those jackhammers. Bob Sapp vs. Matt Hughes.

·
Banned
55 Posts
I would love to see Tank come back then see his comeback match on Ultimate Knockouts new episode in the future. I would hate him and Shamrock both fight. I can picture the crowd throwing bottles and cursing then Ken winning. Ken beat Kimo, Kimo beat Tank.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts