Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
All Around Nice Guy
10,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder when this was but Ryan Bader looks huge!!

Originally, he was our heavyweight. CB Dollaway, Aaron Simpson, Cain, and myself, all came into MMA together. He's an absolute beast. Even on the wrestling mat, you get a takedown on him and he'll come at you 100 mph until he gets it back. He's definitely a great guy. He has a certain look that some people seem to take the wrong way, but he's just a fun, goofy guy. A great friend.

I think he matches up very well with Brock. He might be taken down a few times, but his tenacity will be the difference maker. In the fifth round, he's going to look just like he did in the first round. Brock might be able to hang for a little bit, but from the third round on, it's going to be all Cain. He'll stay on the outside and pick him apart with his kickboxing, mixing in some takedowns. Once Lesnar gets tired, Cain will take over.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Damn Bader looks Hugh. i wonder from what Weight he start to cut looks like 225-230 with very low fat %.

·
Registered
437 Posts
If Bader makes Cain look that small, Lesnar is gonna dwarf him like he's a small child. I still like his chances though.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
That picture is not flattering to Cain at all. It really helps the argument a lot of people state that he can always drop to 205 if he starts losing to HW's.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Bader is a beast. Can't wait for him to destroy lil nog. Do have a to question this quote though "Once Lesnar gets tired, Cain will take over"... I have never seen Brock tired or even starting to tire inside the octagon yet!

Also the picture doesn't help when the guy inbetween them is tiny!

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
The tiny guy skews perception totally. Also, I didn't realize Bader was so much more defined than Cain.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
The small guy doesnt skew the perception at all. You can clearly see that Bader is the bigger fighter, and more defined. I have been saying for a long time that Cain could easily make 205 if he truly wanted too.

The problem is that some athletes like Cain dont like cutting weight, and like to be in control of what they can or cant eat by themselves.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Cain doesn't look built at all here. He usually weighs in about the 240 mark, and i don't know but would imagine he does absolutely no cutting to get there.
So it is feasible that Bader walks around at roughly the same weight as Cain.
I'm really impressed by Bader, reminds me of a prime Tito but with legit K.O power.

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
The difference between Bader and Cain is probably 500mg of TEST E, 30mg Oral Epi, 90mg Tren and 100mg Anavar.

I think him and Todd Duffee know the same "Ice Cream Man." I'm kidding, maybe....

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
The difference between Bader and Cain is probably 500mg of TEST E, 30mg Oral Epi, 90mg Tren and 100mg Anavar.

I think him and Todd Duffee know the same "Ice Cream Man." I'm kidding, maybe....
I don't think Bader has the look of a roider at all. I think he has a bit more muscle mass than most but the main difference is how much leaner he is.
Duffee on the other hand... That guy needs to cut a bit of his weight training, he is 245lbs with about 4% body fat - probably why he gasses constantly!

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
I don't think Bader has the look of a roider at all. I think he has a bit more muscle mass than most but the main difference is he is how much leaner he is.
Duffee on the other hand... That guy needs to cut a bit of his weight training, he is 245lbs with about 4% body fat - probably why he gasses constantly!
I don't disagree. I was quasi-joking around. This issue is for another thread, anyway.

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
Wtf...how does Bader look bigger than Cain...haha. How much does he cut...

·
All Around Nice Guy
10,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't think Bader has the look of a roider at all. I think he has a bit more muscle mass than most but the main difference is how much leaner he is.
Iv seen him gas Once... yet now he gasses Constantly. Interesting..

·
FITPLUS Muay Thai
1,045 Posts
Look closer at the picture, guys. Bader is standing on a flight of stairs. He's elevated at least 1 step.

·
All Around Nice Guy
10,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah man. Just look behind Bader at the ground. Theres two elevated platforms behind him, and he's standing on the first one for sure
Yeah that explains why there the illusion of Bader being somewhat tilted. It also explains why he looks taller the Cain.. even without the raise in hight Bader still looks bigger MASS wise the Cain does. I trained in AKA so i know how big Cain is and ud be surprised. I have plenty of friends who are alot bigger then cain is. The guy is possibly around 6,1-6,2

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.