Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cabby said:
yeah right. but on a serious not.....i wonder who would win?
i dont know dana used to box..talk about a serious collision of training camps..they could have all the best guys in the world spend some time with them and show them how to get down..we could do it ifl style..team ufc vs team pride...
sylvia vs fedor
chuck vs wand
franklin vs henderson
hughs vs gomi (i know this is more of a dream match but would be fun to see)
and the main event dana white vs sakibara
you would have to do a 2 outta 3 probably..first event in the cage ufc rules..second event in the ring pride rules..and which ever side wins the most match ups on the first 2 events..thats where the last and determining event takes place..actually the second and third events could just be match ups that we want to see though..not neccesarilly the champs..i think the champs should be held until the third round..

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
that looks like one helluva fight card.

sylvia vs. fedor....fedor would demolish him
chuck vs. wandy....close call could go either way
franklin vs. henderson...close call again.
hughes vs. gomi....i think gomi would take it
dana vs. sakibara.....:dunno:

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
j.farrell said:
yeah id like that fight..i think crop cop wins with his patented kick if he lands it..but i think andre would do well with his hands

andre has very good boxing skills. his only problem is he likes to get a lil carelous. when he fought tim sylvia the second time he shot in all crazy and got caught. he needs to relax a bit and stick with his game plan. u can definitely tell that he has lost confidence in himself. id love to see him and sylvia duke it once more. fights too crazy sometimes

j.farell....im gonna have to check post out

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cabby said:
andre has very good boxing skills. his only problem is he likes to get a lil carelous. when he fought tim sylvia the second time he shot in all crazy and got caught. he needs to relax a bit and stick with his game plan. u can definitely tell that he has lost confidence in himself. id love to see him and sylvia duke it once more. fights too crazy sometimes

j.farell....im gonna have to check post out
i used to box..i train muay thai and brazilian jiujitsu now..andre has an amazing right cross..the problem is it leaves him open to the upper cut against someone as tall as silvia..i saw that knock down coming a mile away..i called it 20 secs into the fight..andre is my girls fav fighter..so we were sitting there and i was like if he keeps leaning in with that cross he is gonna catch the upper cut..andre dropped tim with that punch the first and second fight..so its understandable he would keep throwing it the problem was if he missed he left himself exposed..cro cop isnt as tall as silvia..i think it would be a much better match up for andre..bottom line is mirko lands the kick it's lights out for who ever..but i think andre has better foot work than anyone mirko has ever faced and that in itself could present a problem..

·
Registered
43 Posts
If this fight would happen, it would end by me roundhousing through the wall then interfering in the fight and roundhousing Dana and Sakakibara in one swift kick. Then i would leap away back through the hole in the wall i made, all in a half a second, so no one knows who did it..it was so scary and fast that tim Sylvia crapped on his belt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts