Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MMA Universe’s Japanese reporter Koji Takada has just sent us this urgent exclusive.

Yesterday, whilst training for his upcoming Hero’s Middleweight GP Semi Final fight, Kazushi Sakuraba was hit by a dizzy spell and began vomiting violently.

Although he has been thoroughly examined, Doctors still can not determine the cause but it is worrying that Kazushi’s symptoms still persist.

This of course means that Sakurababa is almost definitely out of the next Heros’ event. But this could be an almighty ticking time-bomb, as not only is Sakuraba’s health in the balance but many media sources will attribute this to the vicious beating that Sakuraba was allowed to take during his Heros debut in August.

Keep your fingers crossed for Kazushi Sakuraba and stay tuned for updates.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
well, the guy has been pushing his body for a long time, been in a lot of real wars, and basically has thrown his body all over the ring to do what it takes to win. i'd say its all finally catching up with him. i hope he's ok, but i think he needs to stay out of the ring/cage/whatever forever!

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
Evil said:
Yesterday, whilst training for his upcoming Hero’s Middleweight GP Semi Final fight, Kazushi Sakuraba was hit by a dizzy spell and began vomiting violently.
Damn... That sounds like a concussion/hemmoraghic bleeding. This is usually the first thing you hear that happens to people that suffer from strokes.

I hope he's okay. And I agree with the above post. I don't believe Sakuraba needs to be in the ring anymore.

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
I hope so too... I really hope it just happens to be that he's suffering from a bad case of the stomache flu, and not anything more.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It seems to have appeared so sudden thats what im worried about.. Dont sound like a stomache flu if there is no warning about it.. but like you said, lets hope.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts