Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shocked and pissed and this means hes probably getting a title shot for the welterweight title. It was a good match but I can't believe Sanchez basically dominated Parisyan. I hope Hughes or GSP own him in a title match.

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Diego proved all you haters wrong! I am not sure if he is Matt Hughes ready though!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
thats ****ing gay, im so mad right now.....but the thing is i get to stay on the site because I said if diego subd Karo then I'm gone.......and did a judge really give the fight 30-26? wow ooook

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, when I heard 30-26 I'm like this is definitely the same judge that said 30-27 for Tito against Forrest Griffin.

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
thats ****ing gay, im so mad right now.....but the thing is i get to stay on the site because I said if diego subd Karo then I'm gone.......and did a judge really give the fight 30-26? wow ooook
You and Punishment 101 were probably having heart attacks when Diego actually got Karo in a rear naked choke.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
neh, not really, I know Karo (not personally) he wouldnt go out like that......still pretty pissed off, i thought he won the first 2 rounds and then got dominated in the 3rd.......anyone else sense a bit of bias in the announcers today? Perfect exaple: Karo threw a knee that rocked Diego, but at the same time, Diego hit him w/ a right hand....who do they comment on? Diego of course.......getting fed up w/ these TUF guys i tell ya lol. Feed Diego to either one of the wolves (GSP or Hughes) and lets shut him up for now at least

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Karo won round 2. Round 1 was close but I would give it to Diego. Diego dominated round 3 however.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Amazing fight. I had Karo winning rds 1-2 but Diego winning Rd 3 maybe even 10-8 (it was pretty one sided)

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
The last 90 seconds are the most impressionable in the judges minds. Plus Diego had Karo bleeding.

·
Registered
540 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
by the way you all will hear me ***** about this until the UFC gets some judges who know what the hell they are doing lol
I dont mean any disrespect but I dont think the judges are biast at all. I think most of you who hate Sanchez are gonna ***** as long as he gets a decision. He very clearly won that fight he beat Karo down. You are all just so worked up that your leaste favorite fighter won so your gonna blame the judges.Haters will be haters.Sanchez wins again!:laugh:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
MMA1990 said:
I dont mean any disrespect but I dont think the judges are biast at all. I think most of you who hate Sanchez are gonna ***** as long as he gets a decision. He very clearly won that fight he beat Karo down. You are all just so worked up that your leaste favorite fighter won so your gonna blame the judges.Haters will be haters.Sanchez wins again!:laugh:
sanchez is not my least favorite fighter....KOS is lol and im more pissed off that Diego won.....and it was in no way a decisive victory. The 3rd round was one sided, and the rest of the fight could hvae gone either way......and i didnt take that statement with any disrespect cuz you werent a douchebag like some would have been haha :thumbsup:

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
it was a good fight...i don't really give a shit what a person in like outside the ring, if the fight good and put on a show i like them...that was a good 3 hours of UFC

·
Registered
7 Posts
diego won that fight, but if the damn judges did the round like they should it would have been close.
theres no damn way diego won the second round, he dominated the 3rd and that pushes him into a win with the first round kinda split but wtf? why should the domination have anything to do with the previous rounds. not a very neutral way to judge. but still diego won.
26-30 BULL S***
fire that judge

·
Registered
123 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
sanchez is not my least favorite fighter....KOS is lol and im more pissed off that Diego won.....and it was in no way a decisive victory. The 3rd round was one sided, and the rest of the fight could hvae gone either way......and i didnt take that statement with any disrespect cuz you werent a douchebag like some would have been haha :thumbsup:
LoL, Kos has to be my least favorite fighter as well. if you think Karo lost the 1st round, then your on crack. He judo tossed that little sh*t all over the place, and the 2nd round was really close. But, I would give the 2nd to Karo. The judges always favor the TUF fightersand thats the way it is. Diego won ( it sucks ) good job, and he will lose soon enough. When he does lose he will be blaming the Devil, just like he praises Jesus when he wins...

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
it was a good fight...i don't really give a shit what a person in like outside the ring, if the fight good and put on a show i like them...that was a good 3 hours of UFC
Yeah, considering what the last two UFN's were like!

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
That was a good show and I'm so glad Diego won. Title shot next, just to see how he does. I don't see him beating Hughes. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Diego dominated in the third and clearly won the fight. I thoght the fight was preety even going into the third and Diego proved he is a more complete fighter than Karo. :thumbsup:

I wanna see KOS get pounded by the Nightmare on the next Ultimate Fight Night. :cheeky4:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nobody saw Diego win all 3 rounds-not even the judge who gave it to him. Sure, Diego put the hurt on him but UF contenders get the "champions" advantage in decisions. This is the bs that sours the UFC-it's not credible at times.

This will be edited to be a total pounding for all of the Diego's hype towards the next fight without giving any due to the opponent-just look at the Bonnar-Griffin fight promos.

Poor form.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts