Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.mmamania.com/2010/3/24/1387982/scott-coker-fedor-emelianenko-vs

Quoteworthy:

"M-1 Global and Strikeforce entered into a three fight contract exclusive for Fedor to fight in a co-promotion between Strikeforce and M-1 Global, and as you know we did the first fight on Nov 7 in Chicago. Fedor is now scheduled to fight in June towards the end of the month in America against Fabricio Werdum."

Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker reassures the mixed martial arts community that his co-promotion deal with M-1 Global is alive and well and that aside from a few delays, top ranked heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko is still booked for an upcoming bout opposite Fabricio Werdum. A planned fight card for June would mark three straight major events in as many months for the San Jose-based promotion. Do they have enough talent to support that kind of schedule?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I wish it was on the May card because I have tickets.

I don't see any way Werdum can threaten. Good BJJ, but I don't see Fedor getting caught in a sub. I hope Overeem beats Rogers so we can see that fight and not Fedor/Rogers II.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.