Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Homicidal Maniac
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was allot of talk that Wec Should not do PPV's and what not before this fight and I think they not only proved it but showed they can put on cards better then the ufc and strikeforce if they want to

No boring fights on the card (Faber aldo fight semi boring but still was a great fight) Seriously every person put their heart out there for all to see and gave it their all. I will not miss a WEC PPV from here on out

·
"I
6,923 Posts
I quintuple that! This card was dynomite all the way through. It really made me like the lower weight classes. Battles the whole way through. It easily made up for the last Zuffa card.
I don't see why so many people knock on UFC 112. Did Silva just leave a sour taste in your mouth? Every fight OTHER than the main event was ******* fantastic on that card. Edgar/Penn was a 5 round war what was actually a very, very close fight, Hughes/Gracie was two legends that ended in a KO, Dos Anjos/Etim was a fantastic, technical battle and Grove/Munoz was one of the best UFC fights I've seen in a while. All over a fantastic card.

That being said, WEC 48 completely eclipsed it for sure. The whole card was good, even if I am pissed at Cerrone for being an asshat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts