Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
j.farrell said:
to me he just proved that guys from the american entertainment wrestling organizations dont belong in mma. these guys pretend when they fight. its not real. mma is as real as it gets.

p.s. was that kurt angle that was congradulating josh barnett on his way out??
sean o haire has done very well in other MMA organizations.. he didnt look like himself coming out and seemed very sketchy during this fight.. i think he was scared of butterbeans power

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't know how much of a difference does it make but don't forget that o'haire took the fight in such short notice. Even though I am a strong believer of, If you are not ready then don't take the friggin fight. Being someones punching bag is not gonna help your career.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
you can't blanket all guys who go into MMA. Kurt Angle has said he would have gone into MMA if Wrestling didn't pay as well. he's also a huge advocate of MMA too!

then, you have fighters like Kazushi Sakuraba, who is a legend of Pro wrestling in Japan, and also one of the most succesful, exciting fighter in MMA ever!!!

he single handidly embarrassed the gracie family!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.