Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Sell vs Lutter

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  AtomDanger 
#1 ·
wow I believe I was drowned in my drool when I fell asleep watching this one... they both looked like beginners and nothing really looked professional. Lutter had him in like 20 submissions and never finished and they both only did something when their corner yelled at them like 40 times.

:mad: EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!:mad: :thumbsdown:

#2 ·
iwasthere said:
wow I believe I was drowned in my drool when I fell asleep watching this one... they both looked like beginners and nothing really looked professional. Lutter had him in like 20 submissions and never finished and they both only did something when their corner yelled at them like 40 times.

yeah i was dissapointed. pete sell just isnt good. and the fact that lutter couldnt finish him doesnt say much for him. im pissed cause i had high hopes for drago. oh well, feed them all to anderson. give him something to do while rich's nose heals..

#3 ·
Yeah wow, I did fall asleep, seriously lol.. Somewhere in the second round.
I was tired though.... I re-watched it on my dvr.... SAD.
That shouldn't have been a semi-finals fight.

#4 ·
iwasthere said:

the only fight i missed this season.. and i am not dissapointed..

i no longern look forward to seein TUF fights... there is never anything impressive...Rory's KO on Solomon is the only thing that sticks out in my mind... through the last 4 seasons..

although i did want solomon to **** him up lol

#7 ·
iwasthere said:

Haha ... exactly what a yawn fest ... these guys are potential challengers for Anderson Silva??

#8 ·
Most of the fights on TUF 4 have sucked so far. Not enough knockouts or submissions.

I cant wait to see who wins. Half the reason I am watching TUF 4 is so I can see who will get there ass kicked by Silva and Hughes(or JSP). Lets take some generally bad fighters and put them up against the number one guys in the country. pretty damn good Idea if you ask me lol :laugh:

#9 ·
mawrestler125 said:
Most of the fights on TUF 4 have sucked so far. Not enough knockouts or submissions.

I cant wait to see who wins. Half the reason I am watching TUF 4 is so I can see who will get there ass kicked by Silva and Hughes(or JSP). Lets take some generally bad fighters and put them up against the number one guys in the country. pretty damn good Idea if you ask me lol :laugh:

haha same here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.