Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy Crap the fight didn't start at 10:55! I don't know about you guys but I was so shocked I almost had to change my underwear! When I saw the clock and said 10:30 I knew this was going to be a three round fight! Although, I was hoping for a war. I mean if you are a grappler I guess you would find this fight interesting. Otherwise the action wasn't really being pushed here. The first round Sell got McCarthy on the ground and punched him in the head repeatedly. He rolled out of that a couple of times but Sell still kept punching him! If there was 1 more minute in this fight, Mazzagotti would have stopped the fight because McCarthy wasn't defending himself intelligently when he was taking those head shots! Second Round, Sell tried to choke him out but Charles ended up on top position and tried to put him in a kimura. Mostly the 2nd round was body shots! The third round, Sell stood up with McCarthy and threw some punches. The fight went on the ground again and there were more body shots. Near the end of the round it look like McCarthy was going to get an armbar but he could not lock it in! The judges scored the fight 10-9 for Pete Sell! Your Thoughts!

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
it wasn't too bad. some good stand up trades. round two was crap but i liked the 3rd and 1st

1 - 3 of 3 Posts