Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
You're Welcome.
7,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assume this goes here. Anyway, recently upgraded to an Elite, and am looking to sell my recently acquired, refurbished, 20GB console. Original packaging, instruction, and wiring, minus the controller. 4 games... Ultimate Alliance, Lego Batman, Forza 2, and Pure. Not modded, not banned, though I assume it once red ringed, as it's a refurb. How much would you charge? I put it up on Craig's List for 100 dollars, and already have 10 hits after 30 minutes, leading me to believe I haven't charged enough, lol. But really... 20GBs isn't a big deal, and without the controller... how much should I rightfully be charging? Thanks for the help, peeps!

·
Abusive
1,806 Posts
The system without the HD goes for around $125 on CL. So, with the system, HD, and four games, you should've asked atleast $150.

If I didn't already have a newly refurbished system, I would take you up on the offer.

·
You're Welcome.
7,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've quickly taken the ad down, and have now tossed a free one month LIVE subscription card into the mix, so I'm thinking 150-160 is entirely reasonable. I might go with a '200 dollars or best offer' approach, and as Toxic said, settle for anything in the 160-180 range, though I wouldn't expect to get much more than that, given what new systems are going for these days. But true enough, 100 dollars did seem a little too low in retrospect, hence the barrage of replies, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts