Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazing, all this comlaining by mods about a few duplicate threads. People come here to discuss current events and on good forums you alwasy have a few simialr threads. you should be happy you have soem activity.

But you guys are running around like the communist secret police locking threads and feeling smug. Why do you wnat to stifle discussions? Personal power gratification?

Silva is news right now and so what if there are multiple topics?

Close my account. I'm done with you fools thinking you have like real power, from being a "Mod" on an online forum. Wow.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I actually agree with him. There's been like 40+ threads on Anderson Silva and that was fine but all of a sudden there's been a thread nazi running around and locking threads. Doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Any forum you go to has questionable and inconsistent admins. Also, in a community such as this there will be a handful of entrenched members who are in good with the admins, and any possible disagreement you may get into with these "inner circle" members you are bound to lose.

This whole "rep" meter for instance is just a middle school popularity contest gauge. Just gotta roll with it, and if/when you get banned just take solace in the fact you only have a few posts and it's not a big deal.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Seriously.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Amazing, all this comlaining by mods about a few duplicate threads. People come here to discuss current events and on good forums you alwasy have a few simialr threads. you should be happy you have soem activity.

But you guys are running around like the communist secret police locking threads and feeling smug. Why do you wnat to stifle discussions? Personal power gratification?

Close my account. I'm done with you fools thinking you have like real power, from being a "Mod" on an online forum. Wow.
Tito get Hank a tissue.

One of the basic fundamentals of a forum is people need to search to see if an existing thread exists on a given topic. You seem to have forum and chat rooms confused.

Also, start your own MMA form site if you don't like how these guys run it here. I say they do a might fine job.

Last, don't let the virtual dorr hit you on the way out. :sarcastic12:

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts

·
Homicidal Maniac
6,197 Posts

Glad I could Help you out

sense this has nothing to do with the UFC I will be using my god powers and closing it now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.