Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was pretty funny when Serra *****ed out Laimon over his comments about Gracie ... I think the guy deserved it ... he knows that Matt has a ton of respect for the Gracies and it's true - Laimon is no fighter and ought to show more respect for "the man" who impressed the world back in November of 1993 ... bet he was hoping Shonie would win ... ugg that backhand slap again ..lol

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Sera put him in his place and did it in a pretty respectful manner still. I even think Matt Hughes though Laimon was out to lunch. Matts face in the background when Laimon started to talk was priceless. :laugh:

Moved to the right forum

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Ramp36 said:
My favorite part with Hughes in the background was when Laimon started bad mouthing the Gracies. Hughes face in the background was hilarious!
Was this a setup to get a Gracie to fight in the UFC again?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Poor guy serra just let him have it and he didnt have anything to say but sit there and look for dana to save him. I think serra had a point you can hate any fighter you want but at least give him props and respect for doing what they go in there to do, especially to royce the first UFC winner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts