Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup well its comign up soon so I wanna know your perdictions. Serra got knocked out the first time by Carter for some of you who dont know. Carter cought Serra with a spinning back fist and he is the only person to knock Serra out. I think in Carter v Serra number 2 that Serras going to win. Not just because im a fan but I think Carters gunna be more laid back because hes cocky about the knockout. Serras going all out for sure because he doesnt wanna look like a wuss and get beat again. Plus that spinning back fist was lucky. :D

·
Banned
0 Posts
K yah..if Serra did face Shonie...There would be no way in hell that, that old washed up Shonie could beat Serra other then comin off lucky. Serra will take it to the ground...lets just leave it as that. :)

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I don't even know why he's on the show. Spinning back fist or not he still sucks. I cant even believe he passed his first fight but if it wasnt for Serra and the teams coaching Carter wouldnt even be fighting Serra right now.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
shonie would get whooped again

·
Banned
0 Posts
Matt_Serra_Fan said:
Yeah I don't even know why he's on the show. Spinning back fist or not he still sucks. I cant even believe he passed his first fight but if it wasnt for Serra and the teams coaching Carter wouldnt even be fighting Serra right now.
But you've got too remember...even if he still sucks....you gotta hand it to him, he does come off with a lot of wins....and don't tell me he got lucky for all those 60+ fights...think about that lol :p but i still hate shonie

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those 60+ wins were in the passed now you even said yourself that he's washed up. Either way if Carter wins he better lose in the finals.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I dont really understand how he could go from a DECENT fighter to some old ass mofo ...who puked at the first training session...i mean hes only like..what? 34?...that just shows the guys been focusing more on pimpin rather then training......fukin shonie.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts

5 lashings from the pimp cane

·
Registered
583 Posts
Matt Serra is going to win. As Dana said "Serra was putting on a Jiu-Jitsu clinic on Shonie, but the only thing anyone remembers from that fight was the Spinning Back Fist." I'm thinking Matt Serra by TKO (Strikes) or Decision. Shonie won't be so lucky this time. Only way I can see Serra losing is by Decision.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I like Serra in this matchup.

Carter is old and out of shape and I think his best days are behind him. Given his antics (which can't all be editing magic), I don't think he's really got his head in the game, either.

I think Serra will tie him into a very small knot for a TKO.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Agree Terra 2 Be Championee!

Matt_Serra_Fan said:
Yup well its comign up soon so I wanna know your perdictions. Serra got knocked out the first time by Carter for some of you who dont know. Carter cought Serra with a spinning back fist and he is the only person to knock Serra out. I think in Carter v Serra number 2 that Serras going to win. Not just because im a fan but I think Carters gunna be more laid back because hes cocky about the knockout. Serras going all out for sure because he doesnt wanna look like a wuss and get beat again. Plus that spinning back fist was lucky. :D
I AGREE TERRA 2 BE CHAMPIONEE!

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I think Serra wins this matchup and then loses to Chris Lytle in the final.

·
Banned
216 Posts
I hope shonie kicks the crap outa serra the more that guy speaks the more i wanna punch him. I did relly like shonie but i like him better then serra.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Other than the fact that I do like Matt Serra, I just wanna see Carter get his ass kicked. If I was living in that house with him, with the crap he's been pulling, I would have killed him in his sleep.

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I seriously think Serra will end it big like Carter did to him. Serra said he wants to basically smash the crap outta him so he is gunna find some way to embarrass Carter and basically knock him out or make him tap.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Serra for sure. But i hate Carter though. I hope that the coolest thing ever happens and serra wins with a spinning backfist but i figure he is just gonna make him tap.

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OMG if he wins with the spinning back fist (Serra) im gunna piss myself because that would be so awesome. Carter would be embarrassed like Rich Franklin getting pummled by knees.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Serra, second round, arm bar.

Serra dreams about this fight every night, I don't think there is any way he is going to lose. I think he wants to finish it, but he wants to punish Shoney some first.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts