Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I know this might sound ridiculous, but keep in mind, I don't read the spoilers because I really enjoy watching TUF episode by episode, and knowing who wins a fight before you watch it ruins it for me. MATT SERRA IS GONNA WRECK THE COMPETITION AND GET HIS TITLE SHOT. THE FINAL WILL BE SERRA VS RIVIERA

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
agreed. whoever stands in front of serra will end up laying on the ground because they just got KTFO!

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
I'll be rooting for him. Do you think he be able to take on Matt Hughes if he wins this compitition?

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
MMA freak said:
How will Rivera be in the finals with Serra when Rivera is in a completely different weight class?

I think Matt Serra will win because I can't think of anyone in the welterweight division that can beat him. Shonie Carter, Edwin Dewees, Din Thomas, not a chance. He should be able to win. I think its him and Lytle in the finals.

In the middleweight division I think its either going to be one of the four Rivera, Cote, Lutter, or Sell in the finals. I'm thinking Lutter and Sell so far because Sell beat Baroni and I feel was stopped short against Quarry. Travis Lutter beat Marvin Eastman pretty fast as well. Maybe Jorge Rivera can make it because he beat Loiseau pretty easily and all. I don't think Cote has a chance though.
Edwin DeWee's is a middleweight!

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Middleweights:

Charles Mccarthy
Patrick Cote
Pete Sell
Edwin Dewees
Gideon Ray
Jorge Rivera
Travis Lutter