Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - in a Royal Rumble setup with 4 guys fighting in the ring at the same time who do you think would win in if you threw Nate & Nick Diaz against Ken and Frank Shamrock in a free for all fight.

The Shamrocks would obviously have the size and strength advantage but I would bet my money on the Diaz brothers pulling it off with their cardio and bjj technique. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
The Shamrock brothers had a falling out a long time ago and notoriously hate each other, that said I think if they were all in the cage at the same time that Nate is to small and the either Shamrock would take him out, which would leave Nick (who could beat either) fighting both guys which I don't think is gonna be able to take it.

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
Nate would probably lose but that kid is practically impossible to finish, he could probably tie either Shamrock up long enough for Nick to finish the other one, then they doubleteam whoever's left.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
The Shamrock brothers had a falling out a long time ago and notoriously hate each other, that said I think if they were all in the cage at the same time that Nate is to small and the either Shamrock would take him out, which would leave Nick (who could beat either) fighting both guys which I don't think is gonna be able to take it.
I agree with some of this. But I am not convinced that Nick couldn't beat both Shamrocks at the same time...

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Nate would probably lose but that kid is practically impossible to finish, he could probably tie either Shamrock up long enough for Nick to finish the other one, then they doubleteam whoever's left.
Remember TUF, what have we learned from watching it? this is what happens when a 205 pound man hits a 155 pound man.

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
Remember TUF, what have we learned from watching it? this is what happens when a 205 pound man hits a 155 pound man.
Yeah, but that 205 pound man has to actually hit the guy, and Ken's boxing isn't exactly top-notch. And at this point he may well have a weaker chin than Nick or Nate!

·
Registered
118 Posts
shamrocks take out each other with a crazy move off the top ropes and both end up asleep and bleeding from everywhere before either diaz brother can lay a hand on any of them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts