Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.mmamania.com/2010/5/13/1470933/ken-shamrock-vs-pedro-rizzo-booked

[QUOTEIn case you weren't excited by today's announcement that Sean Salmon was returning to North American MMA, I present to you the next chapter in the Ken Shamrock saga, as the UFC Hall-of-Famer travels "Down Under" to face fellow fading fight monger Pedro Rizzo at Impact FC on July 17 in Australia.

MMA Fighting broke the good news earlier today.

Shamrock (27-13-2) hasn't been heard from since failing the world's most dangerous drug test back in early 2009. The UFC pioneer was popped for anabolic steroids — Norandrosterone, Noretiocholanolone and Stanozolol following his first round armbar submission win over the late Ross Clifton at War Gods: "Valentine’s Eve Massacre" last February.

Shammy was fined $2,500 and suspended one year for the transgression.

During that time, his Mexican bout with Seth Petruzelli was canceled, he was forced to endure the death of his father and slapped with a bill for $175,000 in legal fees after he was unsuccessful in suing Zuffa for breach of contract.

Tough year for Shams -- but it hasn't exactly been a full-time fiesta at casa de Rizzo either.
][/QUOTE]

Huh...Could be entertaining

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hmmmmmm, I wish concentrated more on his schools, amazing coach but had more of a chance against Mark Coleman when that fight was rumoured. Hope he pulls a win out and continues concentrating on his schools rather than putting his fans (like myself) through endless losses.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts