Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone thought that Shamrock could beat Frye if he came back to fight in Pride one last time there. I think it would be an exciting fight but wonder if Shamrock would have the same drive as the first time.

·
Registered
268 Posts
corvettecarrillo said:
I was just wondering if anyone thought that Shamrock could beat Frye if he came back to fight in Pride one last time there. I think it would be an exciting fight but wonder if Shamrock would have the same drive as the first time.
I wonder if FRYE can. Did u see him in his last fight? He was horrible. At least Sherdog confirmed that Ken's cardio was near Tito's level....

Frye would get owned. And so would that annoying mustache of his.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
They are both not as good as they used to be. Nowadays I say Frye would win, because he managed to beat Yamamoto. Shamrock hasn't really beaten anyone since UFC 48 and it was Kimo who has lost to Dave Legeno and Wes Sims :laugh:.

·
Registered
612 Posts
MMA freak said:
They are both not as good as they used to be. Nowadays I say Frye would win, because he managed to beat Yamamoto. Shamrock hasn't really beaten anyone since UFC 48 and it was Kimo who has lost to Dave Legeno and Wes Sims :laugh:.
i agree but i dont, who did he fihgt before kimo?

tito

who did he fight after kimo?

tito 2 more times, but kimo was around his age and level and shamrock made short work of him.

i think shammy fighting someone his own age and class he could win.

I saw shammy would win.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts