1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The American Dream
586 Posts
Brock can jump higher.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Is that really 10 feet though? It really dont look like it from that camera angle, and the camera work isnt exactly great either.

That said though, most athletic people who are around 6-2 can dunk if they have strong legs. Steve Nash is around 6-2 as well and he couldnt dunk when he first got into the NBA but worked on his legs for some time and was able to do it after a while.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Yeah supposedly even Mark Henry (pro-wrestler/former strongman) can dunk a basketball and hes 6'1" and close to 400lbs.

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
Is that really 10 feet though? It really dont look like it from that camera angle, and the camera work isnt exactly great either.

That said though, most athletic people who are around 6-2 can dunk if they have strong legs. Steve Nash is around 6-2 as well and he couldnt dunk when he first got into the NBA but worked on his legs for some time and was able to do it after a while.
Pretty sure it's one of the 9 1/2 foot nets you see on the sides of high school gyms.

I'm about the same size as Carwin although less muscular and I could dunk too before I tore up my knee.

·
Premium Member
4,222 Posts
that is impreissive but even more impressive is Mark Henry from the wwe can do a full leg split and dunk a basketball. A man who makes brock and shane look like lightweights.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.