Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
I hear all the time about how Lesnars 'finally going to fight someone his own size', but TBH, Mir looked bigger than Carwin, and he still looks small compared to Lesnar.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
4.6 40 >_>

I did it in like 4.9 when i was a badass x_X and 170lbs

Brock is just an incredible athlete.

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
Lesnar looks even bigger in comparison in the post fight interview pic, then in their profile pics.

I'm fully rooting for Lesnar, but if Carwin catches him with the same nasty shots he caught Mir with.... everyone's chin has a threshold, even if it's a rock-solid one and HW's espeically carry enough power to exceed that threshold rather easily.

All the HW elites are a legitimate threat to each other, its just crazy.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I wonder how they'll bill this fight? The UFC had me convinced that Carwin was a lot closer in size to Brock. But damn these two are going to be like 285lbs going in to fight, it's going to be crazy.

·
Registered
234 Posts
All those times they said Shane was 6'5. Last year I think wiki had him at that height. I thought he was taller than Andrei Arlovski, but now I realize he's way shorter with a crapload of muscle. Great comparison pic. I guess Brock's height is for real

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Whats your source for the bench press and jump stats?

·
Registered
773 Posts
wow, either way i would not cross lesnars path...the dude reminds me of that guy in highlander 1 ..krugman.

Dude just stood right next to carwin and laughed at his greatest ever achievement, dude is one malevolent being

·
Registered
234 Posts
I had no idea of the sheer size and strength advantage that Brock has. I thought they were even besides Brock being more athletic and weighing a bit more.

I used to think Shane was a nightmare match up for Lesnar, stylistically but it's hard to ignore Brock's advantages. I see Brock tiring Shane out in the 3rd round after excessive ground and pound.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts