Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sherdog has no sence of humour, the admins are stuck up!
i got a ban for posting this!
"i was walking around in Russia today, minding my own buisiness..when i saw Fedor Emelianenko, i walked up to him and asked for an autograph. And he said some russian word i didnt understand, so i punched him in the face. Next thing I know, hes on top of me GnP'ing on me. I remember thinking, "what a great story this will be". so, as he was still reigning down his love taps, i simply pushed him off me, and told him "FEDOR, NO...THAT IS ENOUGH!" so he smiled, and shook my hand..then punched me in the face. I laughed at him, then he laughed..we stared into eachother's eyes for what seemed an eternity. Then i slapped him and walked away. That was the greatest day of my life!"
i have no idea why i was banned (maybe admin is jealous of my fighting skills)..lots of other ppl on the forum thought it was funny..ppl even arguin when i got banned. Just another reason why i like this forum:D

BTW..it is a true story....

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
My friend got banned from Sherdog for saying "Royler Gracie is not good" :laugh:. If you made that into a thread you should be banned unless its in the lounge, but if it was in the middle of the UFC section that is spam.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.