Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Damone brought this up in the "ufc dive" post and i agree.

Everyone who wants to talk about "dives", "ufc crowds", what people ate and all that lame shit please stop. I know its your opinions and some can lead to good posts but it ruins MMA. Anyone who knows MMA (dont even have to fight in it) knows that MMA is built around respect for your opponent, its built around disciplne and self controll. This stupid shit about Franklin diving and "hey did you see jason biggs in the crowd" or "why is tito dating Jenna?". If you wan't to talk about this stuff i think you'd get better answers at E!'s website. This forum is for people who like to talk about fighting, questions like: whos next?, What will happen to *fighters name*, how would *fighter* match up against *fighter*.

Things of that nature, i think i speak for alot of people when we say we don't care what you think about the mob being in MMA, we don't care about shonnie carters speedo and we certainly don't care about what celebritys watch MMA.

Please go back to sherdog or spike tv's forums.

Thank you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Spit206Fire said:
Damone brought this up in the "ufc drive" post and i agree.

Everyone who wants to talk about "dives", "ufc crowds", what people ate and all that lame shit please stop. I know its your opinions and some can lead to good posts but it ruins MMA. Anyone who knows MMA (dont even have to fight in it) knows that MMA is built around respect for your opponent, its built around disciplne and self controll. This stupid shit about Franklin diving and "hey did you see jason biggs in the crowd" or "why is tito dating Jenna?". If you wan't to talk about this stuff i think you'd get better answers at E!'s website. This forum is for people who like to talk about fighting, questions like: whos next?, What will happen to *fighters name*, how would *fighter* match up against *fighter*.

Things of that nature, i think i speak for alot of people when we say we don't care what you think about the mob being in MMA, we don't care about shonnie carters speedo and we certainly don't care about what celebritys watch MMA.

Thank you.
Yes i agree, i think it's f**king rediculous that some people actually think he took a dive.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Spit206Fire said:

Thank you.
best post ive seen in a while

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm bumping this because im seeing more and more stupid posts.

I hoped this post would help, and i guess a few people agree, but it seems theres still some idiots trollin around.

Get me to be a moderator and i'll ban these idiots.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
jaymackz said:
Well said and I totally agree...stop posting that nonsense stuff that has nothing to do primarily with MMA. OR at least post in the MMA lounge, General Off Topic section.

I think thats fair, post in the off topic section.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Damone said:
I agree with the thread starter. Please, Sherdoggers, leave the MMA dicussion to the people who actually understand what's going on. Ok? Thanks.
Not all sherdogers are pieces of shit. Im pretty sure jdunns a sherdog member and hes member of the month here.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
I'm talking about the people who flood this forum with bad "Do you think Rich Franklin was constipated when he fought Silva?" posts. Jdunn is pretty cool, but even if he is a Sherdog member, that's like 1 out of 13,000+. Talking about Silva vs Franklin being fixed smells of Sherdog's feces.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
matt1970 said:
screw u we have our concerns about where the ufc is heading so many of us as u know know franky boy took the dive every fighter has done it
Yeah the UFC made Rich take a dive because Silvas SUCH a more marketable champion than Ace. LOL, you are a ****ing idiot.

·
Registered
129 Posts
You people need to stop feeding into the hype! By answering certain INDIVIDUALS back you are only adding to the nonsense they are starting let the admin and mods ake care of these INDIVIDUALS who are constantly starting the bickering. Just LET IT GO! God Bless;)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I donno how i become it, but i wanna become a mod, i believe i let a fair opinion happen as long as it is respectable and is on topic.

I don't think theres anything else i can say about the rich franklin "dive" comment that hasn't been said already other then STFU, Leave, No one likes you.

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
Spit206Fire said:

Thank you.
get em'

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Spit206Fire said:
I donno how i become it, but i wanna become a mod, i believe i let a fair opinion happen as long as it is respectable and is on topic.

I don't think theres anything else i can say about the rich franklin "dive" comment that hasn't been said already other then STFU, Leave, No one likes you.
I think you would make a good mod and I wanna be mod as well. Its time i take a stand.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.