Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those spoilers that came from Sherdog came true on who would make it to the finals! They leaked out that it would be Cote vs. Lutter and Serra vs. Lytle! Knowing who was going to win really did take the flavor out of the show! Every week I was hoping that these spoilers wouldn't come true! Let me be the first to say that Sherdog really sucks a$$ for leaking that information!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TheJame said:
I guess you should slap yourself for visiting such a stupid site and reading the spoilers then.
I didn't visit that site! Rush did and he decided to share with everybody on this forum!

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Thanks Rush!!

Actually I read the thread once, and a couple weeks later I had already forgotten what the picks were. I didn't even realize it came true till I seen the thread! I hope that guy who leaked it all got some kind of punishment cuz that is ****ed up.

·
Registered
583 Posts
asskicker said:
I never saw the spoiler but let me take this oppurtunity to say Rush is an ass:thumbsdown:

So true. Thank God he's gone from the forums.

Anyway Bonnar426, why'd you read them or did he just place them somewhere random and you were reading through posts and came across them?

·
Registered
808 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Thanks Rush!!

Actually I read the thread once, and a couple weeks later I had already forgotten what the picks were. I didn't even realize it came true till I seen the thread! I hope that guy who leaked it all got some kind of punishment cuz that is ****ed up.
Same with me. I forgot till now:D

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ken Shamrock said:
So true. Thank God he's gone from the forums.

Anyway Bonnar426, why'd you read them or did he just place them somewhere random and you were reading through posts and came across them?
It's hard to explain! I wasn't really paying attention when I clicked on his thread! Its when I read the post that I realized it was spoilers! Of course I really didn't believe it until those fighters got into the semi's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.