Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not a member of the forums there or anything, but I check it out for news now and again. Why does no one seem to like Sherdog?

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
fine... Sherdog is overrun with nitwits who base their knowledge of MMA on the color of their belt. They think noobs to the forum, are noobs to the sport of MMA and flame them no matter what they say. its run by imbicilles who can't control their own members. the news is fine, but the atmosphere and members are, on the whole, a bunch of jackazzess!!! stay away, far away!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
pt447 said:
fine... Sherdog is overrun with nitwits who base their knowledge of MMA on the color of their belt. They think noobs to the forum, are noobs to the sport of MMA and flame them no matter what they say. its run by imbicilles who can't control their own members. the news is fine, but the atmosphere and members are, on the whole, a bunch of jackazzess!!! stay away, far away!!!
Once again, I'm with you on this one.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TLB said:
Once again, I'm with you on this one.

haha, well So far this is the only forum I've joined where there isn't a bunch of flaming jackass people.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I'm a member of Sherdog but I only post like once every 2 or 3 weeks. I just read threads and laugh. I agree with Pt about the belt system, while it is a good idea,IMO. Sherdog bases everything about their forum on the belts. If a fighter wins and you say that your a fan, they flame you for it and call you a nuthugger. :confused:

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
AtomDanger said:
haha, well So far this is the only forum I've joined where there isn't a bunch of flaming jackass people.
mmanews.com is good too. thats where i originally started . then our forums went down so a bunch of us came here. now i post in both places. the 2 sites are very similar. and for the most part the posters are respectful.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
j.farrell said:
mmanews.com is good too. thats where i originally started . then our forums went down so a bunch of us came here. now i post in both places. the 2 sites are very similar. and for the most part the posters are respectful.

I sure see you like it.. 300 posts in less than a month, welcome on board :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
AtomDanger said:
O there are definatly a few jackasses here too. But I think overall were pretty good.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Ye...i post sometimes @ sherdog...and all i get for a response is

Great. Thats nice to know.

they're all asses..well some of them anyways :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts