Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"You Killed Kenny, You bastard!"

I have been training MMA since 1994 and currently have 37 fights. I have been Wrestling for 25 years, Boxing/Kickboxing for 12 years and training Submission wrestling for 12 years.

Kenny on the other hand has 9 MMA fights has never wrestled before and has been training boxing for only 2 years. Kenny is a black belt in Jiu Jitsu? I have rolled with many Black Belts over the years, some legit and some not we will see come fight night if he's a legit black belt or not. Either way he's going to be eating a lot of leather.

I have every advantage in this fight from speed to strengh to experience, I'm better in every aspect of the game.

Also I fight better and train harder pissed and this guy pisses me off. First the punk backs out of a fight in August then he denies it. Then he wants to talk smack and say he is the better fighter and he will expose my weaknesses. Only in your wildest of wet dreams!!!

Sean

lol RIP Kenflo.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Unless this is Sherk (which I doubt), source :thumbsdown: .

BTW Sherk by vicious **** of Ben Stiller. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Man, the intensity going into this fight is starting to build up! Florian will have no chance!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sherk FTW

KenFlo prolly thinks he's all tough and shit cuz he did what he said he would to Sam Stout...whoop dee doo!

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
SlammedSL1 said:
Sherk FTW

KenFlo prolly thinks he's all tough and shit cuz he did what he said he would to Sam Stout...whoop dee doo!
seriously. sam stout sucked on the ground. And kenny sucks on the feet. Kenny is going to get KTFO!:)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Spit206Fire said:
seansherk.com ~ View topic - You killed Kenny you bastard

Theres your source, now stfu newbie.

It came right off his forum posted by him.

hahaha newbie :thumbsdown:

You didn't provide a soure you dumb shit. When a *** like you that has an obsession with Sherk's midget cawk puts up claims about Sean, I want proof. Until you provide sources, I'll continue kicking your tongue out of his ass. Now get back to catching up on your TUF dvd's, ******. :D

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
this fight is gonna be ugly..sherk is a very similar fighter to diego..excellent wrestling, and very strong..and diego beat kenflo really badly..i dont see kenflo having much of a chance, but i thought stout was gonna ko him quick, so maybe he has another miracle in him

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya i thought stout was going to beat him to.

I'm sorry funk, im not going to stoop to your level of 12th grade e-peen status of being tough lol.

and TUF dvds? wtf? who on earth would even watch those? lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sherk is gonna beat Kenny like a circus monkey

I can understand him being pissed. Sherk wants to be the best and in order to do so, has to beat the best. KenFlo is by no means the best opponent in the LW devision just the most marketable.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
I will never understand why sherk doesn't get more fight's. He is amazing and i don't see why they didn't make a 155 division in the ufc a long time ago. He will murder people. He owned the 170 division. He almost beat hughes and he has been owning for years. Most underated fighter ever.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya, its funny to look at the other 155 fighters other then like Sherk, Stevenson, and Guillard every other 155er is like actually 155/160 pounds.

Kenflo,Stout, Yves, Hominich, Pulver, Spencer Fischer, all of them; they are all pretty small compaired to those 3, but ya i think they could have lined up alot better fighters against him.

I personally would have liked to see Diego Sanchez vs Sean Sherk other then Karo, but i think if sean did that he wouldn't be fighting for the LW title.

Btw he also doesn't get as many fights because he represents himself when it comes to fights, sponders and all that stuff, where guys like Matt Hughes, Franklin and other big fighters usually go through friends of the training camps and other organizations.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts