Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Title Guy
18,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that Wikipedia isn't always the most accurate website to visit, but this line from the following link has got to have some basis: "Shields Stripped of Title on June 9, 2010 after leaving Strikeforce" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Strikeforce_champions

It might've been changed by the time any of you see it but I saw it so it's worth talking about.

·
Registered
88 Posts
This page also calls strikeofrce a 2nd rate promotion with D-level fights and a minor league. You can't trust Wiki, anyone can change what it says.

·
The Title Guy
18,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trust

Yeah but everything on Wikipedia has to have some kind've basis to it, so there might be some truth to it!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Let's get real Sheilds IS LEAVING STRIKEFORCE. I say

Strikeforce is WAYY better off without him he was hurting Strikeforce more then anything. I convinced a few of my freinds to tune into Nashville and they said it was boring as ****. Also said that they would be hesitant to tune in to Strikeforce again.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Strikeforce: Nashville was easily the most boring MMA event I have ever seen, it's too bad that your friends tuned into that one >.<

·
On a Rampage
1,845 Posts
Are you guys saying that everything on Wikipedia isn't true. You know Dana has some intern, updating the Strikeforce page every five minutes. Strikeforce isn't a D league. It's a B league.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Man this title just sucked me in......Ill leave now it not what I thought:angry06: lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
Damn... I came in here thinking THIS IS GONNA BE INTERSTING

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.