Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Antonio_Rogerio_Nogueira_vs_Mauricio_Shogun_Rua?vid=10003022&tid=100

Firstly i think that this fight video deserves its own thread. I didnt see it in the top 25 mma fights thread and have no idea why, i figured it might be because not many have actually seen the fight? Any ways its probably in my top 5 mma fights. It is a true war and true mma battle, awesome stand up, awesome ground battle, just an awesome fight. It got me pumped up for a rematch. I would love to see these two warriors duke it out again, but this time for the UFC belt, would make for another amazing fight.

Discuss.

·
SPEED KILLS
4,130 Posts
Truly awesome fight. I know everyone wants to see him fight Rampage again and Lil Nog again etc, but I'd like to see him fight Rashad, Thiago, Franklin, Bones etc. Dana likes guys to clean out divisions, Shogun actually can.

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
This is also one of my favourite fights ever. I have the 2005 MW GP on DVD so watch it pretty often.

To think Shogun Rampage 2 and Shogun Nog 2 can viably happen now is just incredible, I cannot wait. :D

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is also one of my favourite fights ever. I have the 2005 MW GP on DVD so watch it pretty often.

To think Shogun Rampage 2 and Shogun Nog 2 can viably happen now is just incredible, I cannot wait. :D
I gotta get a hold of that DVD!

Yea, i would love to see either of those two rematches, would be just amazing. The build up to both fights would be great to, because they would be rematches. Then you have guys on the scene like Jon Jones who will be thrown into the mix soon enough as well. So many exciting LHW match ups!

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
One of my favorite Shogun fights... But I'm still pretty partial to the whompin he put on Jackson...:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.