Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know but that video doesn't look that old to me. At any rate, I hope Shogun wins his fight against Machida.
i change te name of thread,yea it doesnt seem old..i thinka its about year ago...something like that...

i hope shogun win,and became champion...war shogun..

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
Awesome video! And Damn! shogun looked good. Very cool how they kept it friendly but each kept turning up the heat a little at a time. It wasn't that long ago that this would have been unthinkable to both of their camps. Damn Shogun looked good!

·
ROCKET FISTS
5,743 Posts
The video is from late 2007/earlier 2008. A lot of places have it listed as Shogun sparring for Mark Coleman but I remember it being out before that fight, sometime around the Forrest match. Glad it was finally released in HD.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Damn. Shogun is a weapon. I seriously need to go back and watch all his fights. The first time I saw him fight was the Coleman fight. I didnt see a lot. But have been told that he was a beast back in Pride.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
Damn. Shogun is a weapon. I seriously need to go back and watch all his fights. The first time I saw him fight was the Coleman fight. I didnt see a lot. But have been told that he was a beast back in Pride.
You definitelt should watch his war with little Nog and his total destruction of Rampage.

·
Banned
820 Posts
You definitelt should watch his war with little Nog and his total destruction of Rampage.
Yea, his fight with lil Nog is one of my faviortes. I hope they get to rematch here in the UFC.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
This video isn't new, I saw it ages ago. Might even date as far back as before the Coleman fight, not sure exactly but it definite'y isn't new.

I think it was posted on here when it first surfaced, I remember saying Shogun looked fairly sharp and hopefully could get back to top level in his fights, which he did :praise01:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.