Votes: 19 73.1%
  • No way, just say no

Votes: 7 26.9%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I could get a hit of whatever Shonie smokes before he gets into the ring. Dude looks hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Do YOU think he smokes????

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
No I don't think he does dope!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Being stoned makes you waaaayyy uncordinated. No way he could pull off those moves high. Do they not drug test before a fight? I am not sure what the UFC rules are. I assume they would test for steriods, etc.
Shonie is just a crazy ass and is looking for attention. Oh, wait he just got it. We are posting a thread about it. :cheeky4:

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
I'd light one up with him. He looks to just be a lil burnt to me. Trust me he's not on anything harder than pot if he does anything at all anymore. Coke is a possibility but I highly doubt it with the amount of cameras on him constantly. I'd say he sneaks a toke every once in a while, but what's wrong with that? Pot is wonderful. The healthiest and all around safest high other than oxygen really.

Also directed to punishmentgirl...Where have I heard that quote in your signature?? It sounds so familiar but I can't figure it out. Also Shonie may not be "stoned" but he could just be trying to catch a quick buzz which is what I think he does. If he's stoned you're right he wouldn't be able to coordinate properly but if he's just a lil high it would prolly give him some energy and not affect his coordination as much...as least that's how it is with me but everyones different. I like how everyone in the TUF section talks about pot a lot, maybe I'll post in this section more often;)

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
That's fine MMAfreak more power to you, I wish I didn't need pot to enjoy life sometimes but hey what are you gonna do you only live once. I don't wanna argue about this as this isn't a pot forum and the admins probably wouldn't appreciate us talking about it but the fact is marijuana has been proven to be healthier than all other drugs, it is not directly linked to lung cancer, it is not directly linked to damaging brain cells, you cannot die from it (other than if you're driving or something) and also has been proven to not lead to other harder drugs. I have never done anything harder than pot, and that includes alcohol. I have drank in the past but only for a brief time and actually had nothing to do with pot. But I don't drink or snort or inject anything, I just smoke some green stuff from time to time. But we should stop talking about this now since this is an MMAforum and we're going WAY off topic and possibly breaking some rules by doing so. But anyway man good for you for being clean and sober although I do think everyone should try it at least once. Besides, I thought you Canadians were all about pot now lol j/k:laugh:

·
Registered
23 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Also directed to punishmentgirl...Where have I heard that quote in your signature??
Well, it actually comes from two different obscure references. "The answer was there all the time" is from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. "42" refers to the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. "42, but what's the ****ing question?" is what we would shout out in audience participation at the RHPS in Indianapolis on Saturdays at Midnight.

:)

·
Registered
612 Posts
probably

and to those that do smoke, more power to ya, i dont really see anything wrong with pot myself i see lots of friend high all the time and except for laughing and being hungry they are pretty normal.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
i think it was quarry. he got his butt kicked hard core. He wasrunk and stoned. Then i belive he went into rehab but that doesn't make sense if he is smoking it on the show. Or talking about it.

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MMA freak said:
Pot isn't healthy its first off illegal and destroys brain cells but people say it is less harmful then the other drugs. Whatever, I'm never trying it because I know for one it does lead you up to the more harmful drugs.
The only thing smoking pot leads to is eating cookie dough

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
putmeonhold said:
And cookie dough has eggs in it. Which leads to high cholesterol. Which leads to a heart attack. So weed equals heart attack LOL.

·
Registered
23 Posts
putmeonhold said:
LOL True, pot is pretty good for a sandwich and a nap. I know first hand it is a "gateway" drug though.
First it's pot and cigs, then acid and coke and crank and crack and all sorts of awful horrible crap until you are so strung out you can't remember what day it is. That was me ages 18-22 and I have been clean for almost 5 years.

Drugs are bad mmmmkay. lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts