Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone who is watching TUF 4 knows what I'm talkin about. The guy comes in dressed (as usual) as a PIMP haha hat and cane, the whole 9. What really made me die laughing was the Pimp Cup he had, and then the fact that he had his tighty ****** shorts on as always lol hes gonna make this show awesome

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Yep he is definitely amazing. Barfing during practice shows how good in shape he is. Plus that performance against Nate Quarry was amazing at UFC 53.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i didnt say his fighting and/or conditioning was amazing......just his personality.....well see what hes made of after this commercial break

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Shoanie Carter beats Rich Clemeti or however you spell it. He's definetly an interesting character.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
well he wont win the show. but he will be fun to watch thats for sure...cant wait to see dewees fight again

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Haha that was a terrible match. Pete Sell, Jorge Rivera, Matt Serra, or Patrick Cote are definitely the ones who will probably win it. Everyone else in that house are freaks and has beens. Din Thomas is like "I don't know what the matter with Shonie is, he must have brain problems".

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Clementi treated and underestimated Carter poorly. He thought he would walk right through him due to his personality and attitude. Clementi sucks anyway I can't believe Dana said his fight with Edwards was close at UFC 41, it was totally lopsided.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well we get to see the pimp suit and hat and cane and cup again, so thats the good news.....the bad news is that the fight wasnt the best one to watch lol

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Yeah lol. Its fun watching him enter the cage so intense and then seeing him wear his kid size black speedo. And its funny watching him do stupid stuff around the house and Matt going like "Uh... Shonie what are you doing" and Din staring at him.

·
Registered
374 Posts
terrible match, i find carter to be a pompous ass that really doesnt have the skills to back it up(now anyway, I cant vouch for him in his early days) and even worse fighting attire...so far :thumbsdown: but i will still watch the season as i am interested in a couple other fighters

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
I'm interested in Pete Sell because he should still be undefeated. His one loss in MMA was too Nate Quarry but I believe he was robbed in that match and it was stopped a bit too early. All of the other fights hes had hes dominated.

As for Shonie Carter he has really been out of shape even back at UFC 53. He hasn't practiced for a long time after seeing him barf during practice. I think he has a drug problem because he swings like a mad man and his personality is strange. Did anyone see at UFC 53 he looked like he was on drugs swinging and missing Quarry and falling down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Shonie Carter HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!

Shonie CARTER ? HA HA HA HA HA !!! HA HA HA HA !!! THATS A FUNNY JOKE !!!
SHONIE IS FUN TO WATCH, if you like the CLOWN FACED antics of the WWF, mixed into the UFC, from a guy who appears to be out of shape and lacking serious MMA skills.

If you like to watch Shonie BARF and swing at the AIR like a wildman,
Then I guess this strange guy is FOR YOU to enjoy.

His best fights are behind him.

I think he lacks any real MMA skills these days, and he is clearly on a different planet than the rest of us. =)

I think he should go back to "PIMPIN" Ho's on Second Ave.
He should have no problem, especially with the tiny white jock strap and the long white cane...all he needs is a BIG GOLD CLOCK hangin around his neck,
a big shiny gold tooth and a tall white hat.
Ha Ha Ha. LOL =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Amazing? HAHA...far from it. While he was on top in full or half guard, he couldn't even execute a fundamental hammer fist on the mat into an elbow. A basic move while in full or half guard. :laugh:

Whomever thinks Carter is amazing must be a Wes Sims fan. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I can't wait to see Shonni carter off of the show. He is ridiculous. They should put me on the next show. I will dress up as a pirate, and walk around with a bird on my shoulder all day. "aaaarrrrggggghhh!""shiver me triangles!"

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Shonnie Is Good For Tv Thats It..and By Getiing Exposure On Tv, I Can Guarantee Hes Earning Himself At Least A Couple More Fights In The Big Show..the Wackier He Is The More People Will Remember Him, Which Will Make Some People Want To Watch Him In Ufc..smart Self Promoting Imo..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts