Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
"God"
118 Posts
Wow....... hahaha. That has to be one of the funniest pictures I've seen of Shonie. It looks like hes naked. Anyways, Shonie always has exciting fights so im stoked hes on the card.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Shonie's a guy who I'll always be a fan of. When Shonie's around, then you know something exciting is going to happen. It seems like Shonie is more motivated. He looked absolutely terrible in the Quarry fight(Which is a shame).

Should be a fun fight.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
the belt looks photo shoped in kinda
Yea it kinda looks like an enlarged picture of a ring...like a championship or graduation ring. It's perfectly straight but his body is bent....but why would someone go through the trouble of doing something as pointless as that?

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
Every fighter in the UFC 4 show is going to get another shot in the show. (correct me if im wrong but I thing its every fighter) Shonie is going to fight on the show and probably get a contract again list most of the UFC 4 fighters. Jeremy Jackson for instance got a 3rd chance because he is fighting in the UFC TUF 4 finale show. Go Dana White.

Not.

·
Registered
80 Posts
First I liked him, then I hated him, now I like him again.

I'd be interested to see if Shonie will genuinely take his training to a new level like he said he would at the conclusion of the series.

It is a weird photo, by the way. He looks like a wax mannequin of himself. And, he's got his eyes sort of shut in that "My Name is Earl" kind of way.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got a chance to meet Shonie in Victoriaville Quebec when he fought JOnathan Goulet at TKO 23 and the guy is absolutely hilarious. He will always give fans a goo show no matter what and that is what it's all about for the fans.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts