Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Shonie lost WOO HOOOOO!!!!

1K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  mrbalkie 
#1 ·
God I hate him. Whats with the speedo and the mustachio?

#2 ·
Hes a tool...thats all you need to know. You know that the UFC is paying the finals winners 100K a piece....plus the Xyience contract. Can you imagine how some of the fighters that fought in recent PPV's would feel seeing SHONIE take that kind of cash home? Man I would be pissed. At least Serra and Lytle are decent fighters(still not worth 100K), but Shonie taking it? :shudders: But thankfully he lost...

#4 ·
Chrisl972 said:
That was nice to see him lose. It was pretty funny that Matt caught a spinning back fist though!!!

I do have to say that Matt is so quick on the ground, the way that he got Shonie's back in the first round was impressive!!!
I would say it was almost.....Hughes like.

#10 ·
Chrisl972 said:
I'm saying that both are MMA and so is Sylvia, bit no one is going to say that when Serra took Shonie's back that it was Sylvia like.

Dumba**
Sylvia is not even part of this you bonehead. Matts ground game is his specialty but if you ask him hes not going to say that he's a wresteler hes going to say that hes a fighter. If Sylvia was known for his ground game then perhaps I would have said Sylvia like, dork.

#11 ·
benefactor said:
Hes a tool...thats all you need to know. You know that the UFC is paying the finals winners 100K a piece....plus the Xyience contract. Can you imagine how some of the fighters that fought in recent PPV's would feel seeing SHONIE take that kind of cash home? Man I would be pissed. At least Serra and Lytle are decent fighters(still not worth 100K), but Shonie taking it? :shudders: But thankfully he lost...
yeah but if he got the money it would have been because he won. i like shonnie. he gave matt a good fight. he would have given lytle a good fight also. just because he annoys you doesnt mean he isn't good. and who ever came out on top of all those guys deserves a big pay day. besides this could be the last time you see some of these guys.

#12 ·
All I got to say is "Foney Carter"! That was the funniest shit ever!!!!! And Hughes is an MMA Fighter but his strong discipline is Wrestling...

#14 ·
Carter was involved in the 2 best fights on the show. Don't be a complete idiot and say Shonie sucks, or he's completely worthless. Carter is a charismatic fighter who has been in some really fun fights. You're basing him off a reality show with dodgy edtiting? Really?

#15 ·
Damone said:
Carter was involved in the 2 best fights on the show. Don't be a complete idiot and say Shonie sucks, or he's completely worthless. Carter is a charismatic fighter who has been in some really fun fights. You're basing him off a reality show with dodgy edtiting? Really?
No, I am basing it off the pimp clothes,speedo, poor attitude, and ugly mustachio. I said nothing about his fighting skills.

#16 ·
Damone said:
The guy is one hell of a fighter, but come on.

If you believe that any of the way Shonie looks on the show is editing, that's sad.

I agree with the Fonie Carter being the funniest s**t ever. I give mad props to Jorge for that.

#17 ·
It wouldn't be the first time a reality show would use dodgy editing. Also, don't be naive, you know Shonie's doing a total act that's being played up.

Still, I don't see how being eccentric equals a total jerkoff. Carter's a different kind of person, do you want him to say "I fought hard.....I trained hard.....blah blah blah"? The same boring phrases are spewed by people like Scott Smith.

#18 ·
Damone said:
It wouldn't be the first time a reality show would use dodgy editing. Also, don't be naive, you know Shonie's doing a total act that's being played up.

Still, I don't see how being eccentric equals a total jerkoff. Carter's a different kind of person, do you want him to say "I fought hard.....I trained hard.....blah blah blah"? The same boring phrases are spewed by people like Scott Smith.
True, most guys have very boring interviews. SHONIE SPRAY PAINTED HIS BED!!! He doesn't give a s**t about any of the other guys and that is why I hate him. I could care less if he is eccentric. How about you act like others are living in the same house with you.

#20 ·
Damone said:

Did you see the way Serra was after the fight when Carter came in to the locker room wanting to hug his nuts get drunk with him and hug his nuts some more? that was sad poor Shonie, mabye he should take up bowling, I'm sure shamrock would take him.

#21 ·
I have to say, i wasnt impressed. Matt came out blazing and got gassed pretty quick. I think had Shonie trained a bit more seriously and was more focused he would have won.

Sera got rocked pretty easy, looked shakey atleast 2 times during the fight. You need a good melon to be a ufc fight, im not sure he has it. :dunno:

Best part was SERA calling out the trainer :)

#22 ·
adminmma said:
I have to say, i wasnt impressed. Matt came out blazing and got gassed pretty quick. I think had Shonie trained a bit more seriously and was more focused he would have won.

Sera got rocked pretty easy, looked shakey atleast 2 times during the fight. You need a good melon to be a ufc fight, im not sure he has it. :dunno:

Best part was SERA calling out the trainer :)
%100 agreement

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.