·
Team Penn
1,454 Posts
eff yes!!!!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Organik said:
haha since i already pissed off enuff of the franklin fans.. (even tho hes one of my fav fighters) why not do it some more

mabe he should have used the advice he gave matt serra... he could have possibly lasrted longer if he did haha

jks
:laugh: yeah he should have taken his own advice, that cocky prick lol jk rich is one of my fav fighters

·
Registered
61 Posts
surely i am not the ony one who thinks that orgnik is an idiot based on this thread........gawd I love the gnubes.......

·
Registered
39 Posts
gnubes....sounds like a toilet goblin.....i dont see how people get offended by sum1 clearly stating it was a joke...i hated to see franklin go down and i laughed at this, it was just karma coming back and kicking him in the face....wait that was silva's knee

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
thetotalpackage said:
gnubes....sounds like a toilet goblin.....i dont see how people get offended by sum1 clearly stating it was a joke...i hated to see franklin go down and i laughed at this, it was just karma coming back and kicking him in the face....wait that was silva's knee
You think Tim Sylvia gets haunted by the gnubes?

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thetotalpackage said:
haha @ silva's knee haha yes!

Damone said:
You think Tim Sylvia gets haunted by the gnubes?
prolly more then we know it

·
Registered
61 Posts
this is why I hate the internet. *****es like you deserve every ass whooping you got in school and ones that you would get in the real world if only you would leave your house you stupid prick. mma was not created for *****es like you. live it dont fantasize about it.

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
AxL said:
this is why I hate the internet. *****es like you deserve every ass whooping you got in school and ones that you would get in the real world if only you would leave your house you stupid prick. mma was not created for *****es like you. live it dont fantasize about it.

oh sorry i guess MMA was only designed for ppl who take kids on internet forums so god damn serious that they have to respond back in anger...

tough guy..

and ive been watching MMA since i was 13 years old...

go jump off a bridge or play on a highway you clown... do somethin usefull

·
Team Penn
1,454 Posts
Damone said:
What exactly are "gnubes"? Sounds like some sort of chocolate covered peanut confection.
MMMM, chocolatey gnubes

·
Registered
935 Posts
again it amazes me just how stupid people can be people forget rich has been stopped 2 times in his career and will adjust his gameplan and he will beat anderson silva who is also one my fave fighters

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.