Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe a shoutbox would contribute to helping members interact more with eachother, I know a lot of forums with them including the forum I Smod, they are a great thing to have, just a suggestion anyway.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fighter J is right that is what they are, like a little chat room, I don't know another way of explaining it, I kind of thought people would know what one was...

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
It would be somewhat cool - just so we could all instantly interact with each other....but I can already see it now. It would take away from posting on the forum.

·
Banned
209 Posts
TREY B. said:
It would be somewhat cool - just so we could all instantly interact with each other....but I can already see it now. It would take away from posting on the forum.
I am not sure if it would take away from post....as you cant post alot of info in it....but I have seen it used as a searchbox before....it can turn into a bashing fest though....but it is a good addition if watched and respected as to use of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.