Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
I can only think about Chuck Liddell making alot of money because he does ads for Xyience and is a champ in UFC.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
UFC pay is pretty available seeing how its public information....

But i haven't seen any pride figures.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
AtomDanger said:
UFC pay is pretty available seeing how its public information....

But i haven't seen any pride figures.
Not real sure on the correctness of this but I saw that Cro-Cop and Fedor get around $500,000 a fight.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Chrisl972 said:
Not real sure on the correctness of this but I saw that Cro-Cop and Fedor get around $500,000 a fight.

Holy SHITE...

·
Banned
723 Posts
Right now the Pride fighters get paid more. The momentum is starting to shift with the UFC bringing in more money from shows and Pride losing sponsors along with their tv deal. in a few years the UFC will likely surpase the UFC in terms of pay.

Pogo

·
Banned
0 Posts
Pride = Money $
UFC = Fame

But hopefully that'll all change by tonight.

as Pride = Money+FAME
while UFC = will bump up the $$$$$$ maybe -_-

·
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
5,066 Posts
Yeah i agree jay. Pride is certainly a great organization to fight for. I won't respect the UFC executives until Dana gets canned or they pay more to their moneymakers or both.

·
Banned
723 Posts
Caning Dana White would be the wordt thing they could do as is the master mind that took the UFC out of Dark Ages and into what they are now. If it wasn't for him the UFC would have gone bankrupt as they were hemoraging alot money back than.

Pogo

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
jaymackz said:
Pride = Money $
UFC = Fame

But hopefully that'll all change by tonight.

as Pride = Money+FAME
while UFC = will bump up the $$$$$$ maybe -_-

Maybe in America.

Shit Fedor is HUGE in Russia... so he kind of has money and fame.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Big in Russia?

Dude i think the 60's and 70's are still big in russia thats not sayn a whole lot. Plus other then maybe a few Soccer players and hockey players thats all they have hahaha.

Look how big Liddell is for having as many stars in the US as we do.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
I believe Ogawa got paid somewhere in the 2 mil range to fight Yoshida in Pride.

Yep....Ogawa was paid 2 million to fight someone.

·
Registered
148 Posts
You know you're famous when hip-hop artists are rapping about you. I think it was Chino XL and Crooked I in their latest, talking about fists like Chuck Liddell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts