Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
It's a league game, Smokey
8,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you guys may or may not know I have been a long time member of this forum and have changed my siggy many times.

The last few months though I keep getting the exact same error message "unable to save image". I've tried saving the files and uploading, i've tried copy and pasting URL. I even tried some super tiny images like 100 / 100 and 15 kb. Nothing works.

Anyone have any tips? this is driving me insane.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Go to tinypic upload the image and look for the code that has the image code around it copy and paste it into your sig, and it will look like this VVVV

·
Banned
820 Posts
lol. anytime, bro!

·
8,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL kinda hard to tell. I don't really pay attention to gender on the forums, and to be honest sometimes I say " sup man" or "sup dude" to girls. Or if it's 2 girls sometimes I say "hey guys". I never really thought about it like that but maybe I should lol.

·
8,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks dude :D

look at those boys. buncha handsome young men that will take home the world cup championship this year.

·
Administrator
15,546 Posts
It looks like everyone in the front row is hoping the guys in the back are going to give them a good time, lol.

Also, most sigs are, in fact, hosted on other sites.

Tinypic.com is your best friend.

·
Administrator
15,546 Posts
Lol, nice.

It's wayyy too big, though. Can only be 420 x 220, so make sure to switch it out, buddy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts