Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A submission via tickle.

I don't know how rare I am in this aspect, but I am extremely ticklish. I try not to let anyone know for fear they will use it against me during a heated argument or small quarrel. It is my kryptonite, and this info in the wrong hands could lead to my premature death.

I don't know what it is but if I get trapped and tickled my muscles all go weak and 7 times out of 10 it doesn't matter how hard I try there is absolutely no way I can keep myself from laughing uncontrollably, to the point where I can do nothing else but laugh. It sucks.

I don't know if it's cuz I have like 0% body fat or if I'm just a guy with a short in my electrical system. But I couldn't imagine having someone stronger than me pinning me down and tickling me until I give up. It probably wouldn't take long for me to give up honestly. It would be a nightmare for me. I don't mind getting hit, I kinda like pain a little, but getting tickled is like torture to me.

I just wonder how awesome it would be to see someone get tickled into submission, or how they would call the fight when it was over. Or if anyone else is super ticklish. Discuss

·
Registered
277 Posts
Thats funny as hell because i'm the same way..mine is so bad that when i'm in bed with a girl and she's getting frisky with me, I usually bust out laughing and ruin the mood :(

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
I dunno about a submission but I am looking forward to the day somebody uses a nice arm-pit tickle or a "girl crazy" tickle to get themselves out of a bunch. It WILL happen someday.

Please Mayhem help us out here:)

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
lol, i really hate been tickled too, i have seriously getting into fights with my friends because they have tickled me. Its just unbearable, i cant stand, when i get tickled i laugh but at the same time am extremely angry, and i do anything to get away, like start swinging punches lol.

·
Banned
95 Posts
Hmm.. Imo, as a submission attempt it's lame - in a real fight it would be pretty easy to get out of, BUT as I've learned from personal experience, it's a really good way, to GET OUT OF submissions.

Seriously - when your getting choked out, try to "stab" your fingers in the opponents ribs - it's really damn annoying, and if you can't choke him out quickly, you will have to stop the choking and hold his hand. :confused02:

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
you guys are weird, im not ticklish at all xD

my wife is tho.. before she was preggo, i used to pin her and submit her in such a fashion :thumb02:

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats how my girlfriend kicks my ass all the time.
Same here man. Except now she's pregnant and I can't really fight back anymore. I have to control my knee jerk reaction to push her away or just grab her wrists and twist them outwards. I've hurt her a few times not realizing it just because I kind of black out when it starts getting torturous.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts