• Fujita by Submission

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Fujita by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
:|.Pie.|:
3,859 Posts
5 years damn. Yea i havent seen any Pride PPVs, or any fights so...Yea i need to see some. I think Pride comes on FSN somtimes. I was watching a fight and i wasnt in the mood to fighting that night.

·
Banned
495 Posts
are you going to watch the GP tournament??Or do you not get that PPV

ya know it may even be longer then 5 years ill have to look it up

·
Banned
111 Posts
I think this fight will be hard for Good ol Wanderlei....Fujita is one solid dude, just ask Fedor...ya if you didnt watch the fight Fujita almost KO the champ Fedor:cheeky4:

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
This is not going to be a walk in the park for Wanderlei. Axe Murderer or not, he's stepping in with a legit HW that fights well over 30lbs bigger than him. Kazuyuki "Iron Head" Fujita possesses a granite like chin and also one of the biggest batteries in any of the HWs that I've seen. He just gets going and going and going. Further, Silva is used to having people back up from his offense. Fujita's style is always going forward.

Aside from Mark Hunt, this is probably the worst possible fight for Wanderlei Silva.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Silva is mt MMA hero:D

He can throw Good Submissions from his back and he has good Takedown D,I dunno how he's going to win im sure he has a plan.

As for Mark Hunt i think Silva won the last fight they had.Sila Mounted and took him down 5 times.(Another Fix for the Japs) i read an interview he said now he is just gonna go fow a take down on him.

·
Banned
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think that Silva will get the win by decision. I don't see him getting the KO or a submission on Fujita. I could see him getting a possible TKO.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I think Silva takes this via submission or decision. In my head I see the fight playing out a lot like his fight with Hunt, only Fujita is not as good a striker so in the end I believe Silva will get the decision if it goes that far.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Silva for sure by KO/TKO.

·
Banned
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Adora said:
That guy looks like a beast and im sure he is.
You hit the nail right on the head. Silva is one of those fighters that when he is in the ring he truly does not care if he breaks every bone in his opponents body and tries very hard to do so. He is as relentless and brutal if not more so than any fighter out there.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
hmm I personly have no respoct for a fighter who does that in sanctioned competitions, on the street hey I am all for that. but to go out of your way to hurt someone in a competition is just showing a lack of respect and self retraint. its also just be a down right ass...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts