Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wnow most of you probably dont care but do you thing silverback will ever get another shot in the UFC. I though he was a pritty cool fighter. He gave Hamiil some problems even though he lost. I think more than anything he had a bad case of ringrust. I though he was pritty exciting. He had pritty good kicks and some ridgehands. His win over Christianson on TUF2 was freakin sweet. Crazy spinng heelkick. Im not saying he's the best fighter or anything like that I just think he is capable of a few exciting wins in the UFC once he gets back to his old ways.

·
Forum OG
3,061 Posts
He showed heart but ran into a dominant wrestler. He will never be a top fighter though. because I don't think Matt Hamill will be that good either. He was slicing him with the seam of the glove and laying on him. A boring fighter, Hamill will get beat up if he faces someone halfway decent.

Silverback at least could put on a good show.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I agree. I woudn't mind seeing him back in the UFC. I liked him on TUF and he has some good talents that traslate into exciting fights. He just ran into a road-block with Hamil.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts