Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Interesting. Thought we'd have got more of an announcement than just popping the card up on the site. Wonder why Tito's had to pull out; guess the fractured skull's still hurting.

OMG Pat Barry vs CC!? AWESOME!
This. Epic fight.

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You guys crack jokes. But jenna had a miscarage which is kinda a big deal. So he has every right to pull out not because he is a punk. But to be with his family.
Is that the actual reason? Personally I think its 100% acceptable to pull out in such circumstances. The problem is Tito's record of dodging Chuck wont help him out here with the fans.

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
rich is without a doubt the better more technical fighter but chuck has big power and rich could get caught.

i see this ending one of two ways.

rich wins by UD or chuck wins by KO. it is highly unlikely that chuck will win by UD because he is such a brawler and i dont think rich can knock chuck out unless chuck has lost his chin which is possible given his recent fights.

·
Got Fight?
511 Posts
Alot of interesting matchups on this card...was hoping to see Yvel/Rothwell on the main card though, but its understandable why theyre a prelim.

Thiago/Kampmann
Condit/MacDonald
Griffin/Dunham

All those will be barn burners, cant wait.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Chuck vs Rich is a much more interesting bout anyway. This card is looking pretty promising. I'm going to have to root against Mirko in his fight with Pat though.
I'm rooting for a head kick KO I don't care who it happens to. Yvel/Rothwell should be fun as well. If guys aren't going to be challengers might as well put them in fights that will be entertaining this is a well put together card.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts