Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,226 Posts
Just swung by Wikipedia to check out a quick review of the latest episode... They have spoilers for the rest of the season up there, but of course it's not set in stone since it is wiki... But I just learned who's in the finals by accident and it kinda sucks :(

It also has a line or two about Tito's departure, won't post it in here though... :p

EDIT - somebody removed it, nevermind

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Well we know he makes it through a fight in the next episode. Because it had tito and chuck bitching at each other over a decision. I say they leave us hanging next episode with just a teaser

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
I'd say its to do with Jenna also, possibly the miscarriage, although I'm not sure if the times are the same. Either way he's gone and Rich Franklin is in, as we all know.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
I dont buy the Jenna thing because hes still there at the end of the episode (if the fight is closer to the end) So I think it has something to do with Tito himself. How could a miscarriage what 3 months ago effect a fight next month???? I just cant see it...So I say its some exotic injury

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I don't understand how anyone can continue watching this shit. I used to watch it all the time, but the fighting has become horrible, and the drama is ridiculous.
I agree, but It's MMA and I will watch just about anything MMA related.

I love the way this episode ended. Chuck walking out saying he is gonna go punch Tito, LOL!!!

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
HAHAHA Im not gonna break my phone Im gonna go punch him lolz

Nice soccer kick to btw lol
Shogun/Wand would be proud.

As for Tito...I wonder if when he was hospitalized with a "Flu" a few months ago, if it was really him getting neck surgery and covering it up because of the show.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.